We are Hiring LPN & Registered Home Care Aide
LPN & Registered Home Care Aide
Are you a Licensed Practice Nurse or Registered Home Care Aide with a passion for helping others and would love to experience all the beauty and laidback lifestyle the British Columbia Coast has to offer; clean air, lakes, rivers, and the ocean, stunning mountains, skiing/snowboarding, and mountain biking all right in your back yard?
Sunshine Coast Senior Care is looking for Registered Care Aides to join our team on the beautiful Sunshine Coast (Gibsons to Sechelt), British Columbia (45 mins north of Vancouver by ferry).
Do you have empathy to share with others, are consistently patient and have a positive attitude, and self-motivated. Do you enjoy independence and flexibility in your work so you can spend more time with your family/friends and live your best life? Coast Care wants to help you grow your career. We understand the importance of heathy work/life balance, so we make this goal a priority for our team.
Potential Signing bonus or moving allowance up-to $500 and $25 – $30/hour based on experience/education, benefits package, potential staff housing available and education/tuition assistance.
Flexible Schedule – full-time & part-time positions available.
– Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
– Current Criminal Records and Reference Checks
– Current CPR and First Aid certificates
– Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required
– Comfortably able to meet the physical demands of safely assist clients with standing, sitting down, walking, lifting mobility and lifting devices.
– Conversational English skills, however additional languages are an asset.
– Independent, highly personable, attention to detail and able to follow protocols and client care plans.
– Maintain strict confidentiality of clients, their family members, caregivers, and co-workers.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to HR@coastcare.ca